Pixel Grower Pixel Grower

Great game

Well, after level 9 its impossible. There are just so many, and they are so tiny. Final score 75,012.. beat that :D

D-Day Defender D-Day Defender

Good, but like many defence games it gets dry

This game is too easy I think, it should have more invasions, and have different things like upgrading your weapons ect... 260 hours lived

Pushies Plus 2 Pushies Plus 2

GG dude lol

good job on the game its amazingly addicting to play this game :P, after awhile it made me get dizzy and then it got even better lol

ETERNALGAM3R responds:

Hahaha! Dizziness adding to the gameplay wasn't in the primary goal but I guess it works.

Indestruc2Tank Indestruc2Tank

Wow

Perfect game...i love the new secrets of the game that you added tough to get on hard difficulty.....i love this game so much :D also the spinning head this kinda freeked me out Xl

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

good

Although this is a great game i have to give this an 8...it is very easy and if your in the air you lose fuel which should not count i believe

Toast of War Toast of War

HAHA

Entaro adune :P......It is a good day to die.......nice job of getting stuff off of SC lol

sinaiman responds:

haha yeah, but we recorded that ourselves ;)

- Reza

-= Surrounded=- -= Surrounded=-

Ok

I liked the game, but it seems to be lacking sound. I also have a problem on lvl 9 when i play the game it messes up. I wonder how this is happening

BotArena3 BotArena3

One word, Wow

I infact injoyed the game, I played all the other BotAreanas and sofar this is my favorite. I enjoy the look of the last weapon, looks like a frog, and I also get a kick of how powerful the gold weapon & shield is. I think you should add a difficulty setting, or and more missions. Good luck, and I hope to see more good creations come from you.

Boxhead: More Rooms Boxhead: More Rooms

Over all, great game!

I also have to nag and complain a little bit about the game, the only trouble I have is that the devil shoots to fast and does to much damage. Also on the second level once he spawns you do not have weapons with a long range, thus you have to go close to kill him, and while you get closer he still just stands there and shoots.
I hope you can reply to this, or make it that the devil shoots slower.
Thankyou,
jrodkiller

Storm the House 2 Storm the House 2

Awsome Game A++++

This was a great game...over all i rate it a 10 on everything. One of my favorite parts is the lvl 40 hand that u get to smash everything in ur path. I am currently at lvl 43 and have 100 gunmen, 100 craftsmen, 140 silo workers, 1401 bullets, all the guns, and not only all of that but i have all of the upgrades for the house! Now that i am so far into the game it has gotten laggy for me to play, but i will only use the hand (arm).