Goblin Invasion Goblin Invasion

Great video!

I enjoyed watching your video, and how smooth the animation was! Like others, the humor was dry and the voice acting was poor, but it seemed to fit in with how this was styled (not saying that it sucked, far from it actually). I think you could continue this and develop a story as you progress in your abilities! Thanks for keeping me entertained :D. BTW, I loved the music :3

maxvm responds:

I hope you stay around, I'd love to improve on/abandon my voice acting!

Pika VS Onix Pika VS Onix

Haha nice

That wasn't that bad.. I thought it was going to be dumb.. but whoot it was awesome :D.. Godzilla scream ftw!! ;) Oh, the ending was epic too ^^

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

Finally

Thank god someone has killed him.. :D My friend would watch Fred..and I would just have to punch him ^^

Pixel Grower Pixel Grower

Great game

Well, after level 9 its impossible. There are just so many, and they are so tiny. Final score 75,012.. beat that :D

D-Day Defender D-Day Defender

Good, but like many defence games it gets dry

This game is too easy I think, it should have more invasions, and have different things like upgrading your weapons ect... 260 hours lived

Pushies Plus 2 Pushies Plus 2

GG dude lol

good job on the game its amazingly addicting to play this game :P, after awhile it made me get dizzy and then it got even better lol

ETERNALGAM3R responds:

Hahaha! Dizziness adding to the gameplay wasn't in the primary goal but I guess it works.

Game Battle Loop Game Battle Loop

Wild Pikachu apeared!

OMG ITZ A POKEMON battle song :D...whoot first review...I think that it should be worked on and if you put some more time into it, the song will be good and prosper :3

TechnoChase TechnoChase

Awesome :D

Good job man..it kinda sounded like to me like it was saying taco taco taco taco with the kick at the start :3 It was prettywell crazy dude

Murcielago1 responds:

Hahaha! Thanks, man. I am very glad that you liked it. I worked hard on this. Thanks once again :D

(short) Phantoms Virus Remix (short) Phantoms Virus Remix

good

its good although i subtracted 1 point because of it being a little too short for an acutal short. This song goes good with badger first thing it reminded me of. I like the original a lot too.